As either a Junior or Senior PR Account Executive within this PR Agency you can expect to work with a friendly and talented team at one of the UK’s top Technology PR Agencies.
Our client are global with offices in Farnham (their HQ) the USA, in the vibrant tech hub of Austin, Texas, Paris, Amsterdam and Germany.
You’ll be an individual with a passion for the technology world, wanting to work with multiple clients on exciting PR campaigns.
This role requires someone with previous PR / Marketing experience ideally within a tech business or an agency focusing on tech.
Why you’d love to work there:
- Beautiful Surrey location, no London commutes!
- Matching Pension, up to 3%
- Annual bonus, normally around 10% of your salary
- Creative, bright and modern office space, just a short walk to local independent coffee shops and a beautiful market town
- Free parking worth £1,000
- On the spot bonuses and cash rewards
- Ongoing external training courses worth up to £1,000 per year
- Apple Mac environment
- Friendly, energetic and successful team environment
- Progression and development on offer
- Opportunity to work with fantastic clients
- Regular team building events and social outings, previous trips have included Las Vegas and Barcelona
What makes the ideal Junior / Senior PR Account Executive:
- Hold 1-2 years PR / Marketing experience within B2B
- Core PR skills – solid writing, clear communicator
- Good relationships with the media and press contacts
- Background agency side working within a B2B environment would be ideal
- PR Agency side experience ideal but not essential – in house roles would be considered, too
- Excellent work ethic, client focused with a hunger to deliver results and be the best
- Desire to be part of a successful, high-growth agency
- Problem-solving, analytical, can-do attitude, team player
- Ambitious to move up the PR ladder into a more senior role
If this sounds like you and you feel ready to take your career in PR to the next level – apply today!
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.