We’re working with a Property Consultancy firm based in Sevenoaks, in search of a new Studio Manager.
This is a position that is rarely available and would suit an Office Manager / PA / EA ideally with some experience in the same / similar industries. The current job holder is relocating abroad and has worked with the business for the last 15 years – we think this speaks volumes for our client and their staff retention / working environment.
Our client, established since 2001 work across all areas of the property spectrum from land acquisitions, new build developments, listed building renovations and more recently developments within the Commercial space.
The ideal new Studio Manager will have experience of:
- Working independently with autonomy at all times – with no desire to be managed
- Running a busy office day to day will come second nature
- Hold strong MS Office and general IT skills, particularly within MS Excel
- Have worked as a PA / EA or within this format, supporting Directors / Board members
- Strong diary management skills
- Be happy to be available outside of the normal office working day – on email and on mobile (flexibility / WFH available in return for this)
- Be open to working in a role that will touch upon some light Accounts admin tasks – experience not necessary
- Be happy to have a ‘roll sleeves up’ approach and muck in mentality in times of need – setting up board rooms, attending site visits with Directors to take minutes and notes
- Organise some light, occasional HR related tasks for their external HR Consultancy
- Take ownership with all facilities related tasks, ordering stationery and supplies
- Book travel as and when required
- Manage expenses and fleet of company cars with their suppliers
In exchange, the support organized, outgoing and methodical Studio Manager can expect:
- Annual, company profit based bonus between 5-10% of base salary
- Company car (BMW 1 Series or Mini) & fuel card
- Apple laptop & iPhone
- 25 days annual leave rising by one day per year of service
- Your Birthday off
- Work from home available, upto 4 days per month
- Working hours of 8am – 4pm
- Free Parking
- Excellent starting salary, matching that of some London salaries for a similar role
- Childcare vouchers
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.