Why join our international PR client?
Our client are proud to be a leading international B2B technology PR agency. With offices in Austin, Texas and the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, they’re an agency that inspires clients to think and act differently in a rapidly changing global economy.
Since its launch in the UK in 2006, the Touchdown PR team has grown rapidly to include more than 50 PR professionals. Their group of experts covers all key markets in Europe and the USA. The PR team is insightfully brilliant, engagingly professional and thoughtfully creative.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an experienced PR professional with a background and passion for technology. As part of the team in Austin, this is a varied hands-on role working across an exciting client portfolio. You will have a proven track record in managing accounts and executing successful B2B campaigns, combined with excellent media and influencer relationships. You will also be responsible for mentoring and supporting the more junior team members. Typical job duties will include the following:
- Analyst and media relations – Manage outreach and pitching. Build strong relationships, continue to build your reputation for delivering quality, relevant content.
- Content creation, outreach and research – develop and plan creative content with a clear structure, manage case studies, research ideas and personalize external outreach
- Ensure all social media channels are being used effectively and proactively
- Manage client and internal staff meetings, provide day to day mentoring and direction to direct reports
- Ensure you are aware of all client coverage as it appears; manage sell-back process as needed
- Keep on top of features databases, meet deadlines and find opportunities to pitch; develop relevant, winning pitches
- Manage accurate reporting process
- Maintain high standards and accuracy
What are we looking for?
We recruit at all levels for this client based on merit, here are some of our key requirements:
- B2B technology PR experience
- Agency or in-house PR experience
- Track record of establishing and maintaining long-standing relationships with clients, media and colleagues
- Supportive management style
- Outstanding creative writing abilities
- Self starter with excellent work ethic
- Desire to be part of a successful, high-growth agency
- Problem-solving, analytical, can-do attitude, team player
- Amazing organizational skills – It is essential that as an account manager you are a highly skilled planner and are capable of managing successful online and offline PR press campaigns across a range of verticals.
- Have the confidence to make a big impact and deliver results without risking the integrity of the agency or client brand.
What you get in return
Expect offer a competitive salary and benefits package combined with career development and extensive training opportunities to all members of the team. Our client offers the opportunity to develop experience in the rapidly growing enterprise IT PR field and international communications.
You will be required to work from the office in Austin, Texas during work hours. You may be asked to travel to meetings, events and exhibitions that may include overnight stays.
This is an exciting time to join one of Austin’s fastest growing PR Agencies – apply now!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.