We’re excited to be working with one of Godalming’s most established PR Agencies who are now seeking a Senior PR Account Manager to join their friendly, hard-working team.
This is a rare opportunity to join an agency with excellent staff retention who really reward, develop and look after their staff.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work with some amazing clients all of which are on a B2B basis and managing the full process, whilst leading the more junior memebers of the PR team to success, too.
Client management responsibilities:
- Build close relationships with each client including:
- Develop PR proposals and plans to support their marketing and sales objectives
- Conduct regular client meetings to discuss ongoing activity delivery and ensure prompt distribution of minutes from those meetings
- Drive forward the delivery of your client’s PR campaigns/activities including managing the writing of press releases, extended articles, brochure/catalogue entries, advertisements and promotional material
- Maintain regular contact with the client during the month and keeping them fully informed of the work in progress
- Identify new media and PR opportunities for your clients and make recommendations for PR activity to the client
- Forward news and general information pertinent to and about the industry and recommend action to be taken if appropriate
- Be an expert in your clients’ businesses, reading appropriate media; become familiar with their markets, business strategies, competitors and general industry news
- Attend client events where relevant including trade shows, product launches, conferences, hospitality events etc
- Build and maintain relationships with each client’s target media through regular contact including face-to-face briefings where appropriate
Account team responsibilities:
- Meet with your Account Team weekly to progress client activity, review and delegate work, manage responsibilities and oversee delivery to include:
- Distribute writing responsibility and give precise timings of when work should be delivered
- Distribution and pick up of media coverage including follow up phone calls and accurate collation of coverage for end of month/yearly reporting
- Contact with the media to secure PR opportunities, set up meetings with editors/journalists, secure participation at client events and generally build relationships with the media on behalf of the client
- Recommend to the Director, training that may be required to improve skill set
- Generally work to develop skill set of team members, encouraging and motivating to ensure personal development
- Conduct annual appraisal
- Help to identify new business prospects by keeping abreast of industry news, actively seeking out new companies and bringing them to the attention of the Director.
- Attend new business meetings and actively participate in new business pitches, including research, writing proposals and presentations.
- Computer housekeeping; own filing and individual admin duties; Attend relevant events on behalf of the agency where appropriate.
Continue your professional development, in consultation with the Director; take an interest in the B2B PR industry
We think this role would suit a seasoned PR professional with 4 years + agency side experience and a desire to leave a more corporate field and join a boutique, independent agency who are really going places – apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.