We’re delighted to be working with our latest PR client, a successful PR Agency based in Kingston, specialising within the Technology industry.
Our client’s campaigns build market awareness, engage target audiences and drive sales for technology businesses across global markets.
Due continued growth and development, our PR client are now looking to hire a new, energetic, results – driven Senior PR Account Executive.
The successful candidate:
- Be up to the minute and motivated
- Have previous experience of leading a small PR team / direct report
- A self-starter with bags of enthusiasm and a passion for building a long-term career in PR
- Play a hands-on role across all of the designated client accounts and nurture direct relationships with client contacts
- Be the ‘face’ of many aspects of our client’s work as well as the individual responsible for delivering and demonstrating the results they achieve within PR
- Be open to taking on new responsibilities within the agency such as blogging, attending new business pitching, research and marketing the agency
- Have a passion for quality content creation
- Build lasting relationships with industry relevant Press, Influencers and Journalists
- Collate coverage and sell results back to clients in a timely manner
- Maintain excellent day to day contact with all clients with the use of excellent communication skills
- Social Media management on behalf of various clients
What’s on offer?
- Excellent training opportunities
- Encouragement to attend events and conferences
- Competitive starting salaries
- Supportive, vibrant working environment
- Beautiful offices with views of the River Thames
- Excellent transport links both to Surrey, Hampshire and central London
- 23 days starting annual leave increasing to 25 after two years’ service
- Comprehensive induction training
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Company phone after 6 months
- Company social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 18 months + PR experience, ideally from an agency background
- Experience of working with multiple clients and juggling client expectations
- Strong Social Media skills
Excellent written content creation skills
- Strong contacts, understanding of the media and how to generate coverage
- Previous team work experience
- Motivated and with a desire to succeed
- Have an experience in or an interest within the digital / technology sectors
If you’re looking for your next step up within the PR industry – apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.