We’re working with our Hampshire based PR client, in search of new PR talent.
Due to growth and expansion our client are seeking a new Senior PR Account Executive to join their ambitious, forward thinking team.
We are keen to find someone with strong B2B PR experience and a background in or at least a passion for the digital and technology world.
The successful Senior PR Account Exec will join a team of specialist individuals who cater for the busy, diverse B2B Technology sector.
You will learn to create your own synopses, develop press releases and construct rapid responses for your media opportunities.
It is expected that the successful Account Executives will rapidly be given the opportunity to participate in a tailored development plan to help facilitate progression into the role of Account Manager in time.
You’ll also have the added luxury of a Copy Writer within the team and the support from Junior Account Execs.
- Excellent starting salary with regular reviews
- 20 days Annual Leave, rising after two years of service
- 3 ‘Bonus Days’ holiday between Christmas and New Year
- Additional day off on your Birthday
- 30pm Friday finish
- 3% Personal Pension
- Quarterly personal development review
- Quarterly team competition, with financial rewards
- Brand new, modern offices with free parking
In return for their excellent benefits package and supportive working environment, our PR client are seeking Senior PR Account Executives who:
- Have 1 – 2 years + PR experience
- Strong writing skills and a passion for creating engaging content
- Pitch ideas via phone and email to media relations
- Build long lasting, strong client relationships
- Convert opportunities using creative, innovative PR techniques
- Have a passion for the Digital and B2B Technology world
This is a great opportunity for someone to step their PR career up a notch with a growing agency – don’t miss out!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.