Our client is an established Architecture firm based just outside of central London offering a whole host of services to both their Residential and Commercial clients across London & the South of the UK.
Due to continued growth and an expanding team, this multi award winning practice are seeking new talent within their Landscape Design team.
We’re therefore searching for a Senior Landscape Architect, ideally with experience in commercial projects, within sectors such as Education or Medical.
The right candidate will hone a mix of skills across the creative, design elements but also key project management and client relationship management skills.
Our client were established in 1996 and since then have worked on some of the UK’s top, innovative design projects both in terms of buildings and landscapes.
Site design and landscape masterplanning experience in this role is vital along with the following:
- Ideally 3 years plus working experience within a Landscape Architecture practice
- A degree in Landscpae Architecture (or similar)
- Strong ability to create drawings and specs
- Excellent, confident project management skills
- Be someone who wants to join a firm for the next 3-5 years / long-term
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe, SketchUP etc
This is an exciting role for a Landscape Architect to grow themselves, lead a team and play a key role within an established studio with a small company culture.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.