We’re working with our client, a Brighton based Architect who are in search of a new Senior Architect to join their small, creative team.
Our client is well known for their clean, minimalist UK projects within mixed use, commercial and residential.
We are on the hunt for a Mid – Senior level Architect ideally looking to work on more commercial than residential projects with clients mainly in the Retail sector.
With the opportunity to work on a high-profile Retail fit out as one of your first projects within this hard-working team, you’ll be joining a studio with big plans and scope to progress with them, quickly.
You could be:
- Working on projects for Retail clients, (with 10-20% of your time on Residential)
- Be in your element liaising with high-profile clients across the UK, mainly in London
- Collaborate with your team on a daily basis whilst enjoying one day a week work from home
- Be at ease writing technical specifications
- Manage tender and construction packages
You’ll ideally be:
- Part III-qualified with experience of working with Retail clients
- Have lots of experience of working with clients directly and at a senior level
- Strong relationship management
- Have a passion for clean, contemporary design with ‘no-fuss’
- Excellent presentation skills
- A background in hand sketching
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation and Revit is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small studio in the hub of Brighton and start work on some fantastic, key projects for this growing studio.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.