We’re working with a Global Executive Search firm based in Farnham, Surrey who are now seeking new Researchers to join their Recruitment / Executive Search team.
This is an exciting role for someone with previous Recruitment experience, looking to carve a successful, rewarding role in this fast-paced environment.
- To create, maintain and monetise a robust candidate network
- To fully understand client search requirements and formulate a compelling story for the candidate market
- To utilise all of the tools and resources at your disposal to identify potential candidates for active client search requirements
- To demonstrate commercial acumen and identify high potential candidates to be tracked over time or proactively marketed to FDI’s client base
- To proactively market your client and the role to the candidates you have identified as being relevant
- To write engaging job adverts for publication to the market
- To effectively manage advert responses in a timely fashion
- To register candidates and undertake a full assessment of their strengths and weaknesses in accordance with the client brief
- To fully understand the professional and personal needs of the candidates you represent
- To put together a compelling story for each candidate to support their job application
- To present the results of your research to the responsible Global Executive Search Consultant, clearly demonstrating why the candidate is appropriate for both the client and the position in question
- To write a candidate Profile Introduction for onward presentation to the client; drawing out all of the applicant’s relevant experience and characteristics which make them relevant for the opportunity
- To support the Global Executive Search Consultant with candidate interview preparation and scheduling as deemed necessary
- To be sensitive to candidate experience throughout the search process; arranging interviews; sharing feedback; and managing processes to the best of your ability
- To constantly be gathering information from the market and putting this knowledge to best use
- To be sourcing referrals and job leads from the market and using this information for commercial advantage
- To compile search reports as and when required
- To understand when a candidate can be converted to a client
- To create life changing opportunities for candidates
- To effectively plan and execute daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- To manage your own time to produce exceptional results
- To create and write enticing job adverts and manage incoming candidate flow
- To fully utilise all of the process tools (LinkedIn Recruiter; Invenias; Process Documentation) at your disposal and ensure full and accurate records are maintained
- To be compliant with Global Data Protection Regulations
- To demonstrate a commitment to Continuous Improvement
- Striving to better yourself and those around you to improve and succeed
- To ensure you are driving volume to meet and exceed targets
If this sounds like the type of candidate focused role you’re seeking within Executive Search – apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.