Are you a Recruitment Consultant with 1-2 years + experience? Do you enjoy the role but perhaps want to move away from micro-managed environments or a corporate organization with too much red tape? Read on…
We are excited to be working with our client – an independent Recruitment Agency established since 1978.
Our client have prominent offices in both Guildford and Walton on Thames and due to continued growth and success are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their existing, expanding team in central Guildford within their Commercial team focusing solely on permanent recruitment.
They have both a specialist Travel and Hospitality division along with Commercial, Driving and Industrial too and are always open to Consultants launching their own division within their chosen field, too.
This is a rewarding and challenging role that would suit a Recruitment Consultant with a Commercial or High Street background, looking for their next challenge, to take ownership of their own division and perhaps leave a more corporate agency for a stable, well-respected, medium size business.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will join the Guildford team, focusing on developing business within the surrounding areas.
This opportunity would suit someone who wants a sales focused, fast paced and varied role working mainly on permanent opportunities where they will have autonomy and independence within a ‘sky is the limit’ agency.
Further responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant:
- Source new business within various sectors
- Work as a team to ensure activity and monetary targets are met
- Enjoy meeting new people and staying in regular contact with candidates
- Arrange and attend meetings in the market, maximizing the opportunities for new business wins
- Maintain and update a database of candidates at all times
- Hold a positive, motivational personality
- Attend industry related networking events
- Attend regular catch up meetings with the team to ensure targets are being met and activity levels are being achieved
Previous Recruitment experience would be ideal for this role however candidates with the right, positive attitude and with a business to business (B2B) sales background may also be considered, for example Estate Agency or Travel Agents.
For the opportunity to join a successful agency with strong staff retention, who reward hard work, and will give you the opportunity to progress – apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.