Our South London based client are an ambitious team known for revising and creating bold identities to buildings and interior spaces within the Education sector.
All of their projects are UK based and this role will involve some significant travel however to off-set this our client offer an excellent, flexible benefits package including, a company car (Land Rover or Jaguar) work from home and flexi-time along with a 20% annual bonus and childcare vouchers.
This thriving firm of Architects are growing at a phenomenal rate, established since 2005 and with 100% staff retention since their inception – that’s right, everyone is still with them since the start!
We’re hiring a talented Project Architect on a full-time, permanent basis with a focus on the following:
- Daily management of a small team of 4, reporting to the Project Director
- Work on both exterior and interior projects within the Education sector
- Attend client and contractor meetings on a daily basis – clients are based UK wide
- Project manage from both a timeline perspective, planning and finance point of view a group of 3-5 clients at any time
Background & Skills:
- The ideal candidate will be fully qualified part III and be ARB registered
- Previous experience of working on corporate, commercial projects, perhaps in Education or Medical sectors
- Ideally have had a similar role with lots of on-site visits and travel
- Technical know-how with a resilient, determined nature
- Strong visual presentation skills and a passion to innovate within the Education sector
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks software ideally
- Hold a full (clean ideally) Driving License
Please note as this role is to work heavily on-site with clients in the Education sector, all candidates will be required to be DBS checked and cleared pending any formal offers of employment.
This is an exciting role for an Architect who loves project management and working on both small and large scale projects – apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.