Junior PR Account Manager: £27-£32K
PR Account Manager: £32-£34K
Senior PR Account Manager: £34-£40K
We’re working with one of the UK’s top Tech Digital PR agencies and also one of the top 10 PR Agencies within Technology according to PR Week.
Due to growth and new client wins, our client are looking to hire a Junior PR Account Manager, Account Manager and also a Senior Account Manager.
Our client is now looking to expand their team with an additional senior member of the team – a PR Account Manager.
The successful PR Account Managers will join a hard working, creative team of individuals who cater for the busy, diverse B2B Technology sector.
Regardless of whether you join as a Junior AM, AM or Senior AM, you will manage a small team of specialist individuals who cater for the needs of a diverse range of B2B, technology-focused clients and operate as a mini business unit. You will be mentored by the team’s Account Director with whom you will develop compelling campaigns for clients and prospects, born out of your ability to translate corporate aims and objectives into relevant, yet creative campaigns.
You will then take the lead in driving the success of campaigns by regular client communication, and management of the other team members to deliver agreed tactics and the associated results.
It is expected that the successful PR Account Managers will rapidly be given the opportunity to participate in a tailored development plan to help facilitate progression into the role of Account Director, long-term.
- Competitive annual salaries with regular reviews
- 20 days Annual Leave, rising after two years of service
- 3 ‘Bonus Days’ holiday between Christmas and New Year
- Additional day off on your Birthday
- 30pm Friday finish
- 3% Personal Pension
- Laptop and iPhone
- Quarterly personal development review
- Quarterly team competition, with financial rewards
- Vibrant, modern and brand new offices with excellent transport links and free on site parking
In return for their excellent benefits package and supportive working environment, our PR client are seeking PR Account Managers at all levels who:
- Have 2 years + PR experience, working at account management level
- Previous team leadership skills and experience ideally
- Strong writing skills and a passion for creating engaging content
- Pitch ideas via phone and email to media relations
- Build long lasting, strong client relationships
- Convert opportunities using creative, innovative PR techniques
- Have a passion for the Digital and B2B Technology world and ideally have experience in this sector
This is a great opportunity for a PR candidate to step their PR career up a notch and contribute to leading a successful team – don’t miss out!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.