Would you love to join a small but perfectly formed PR Agency with no central London commute? Fancy the chance to join an agency listed by PR Week as a ‘New UK PR agency to watch in 2018′ with loads of benefits and great, tech savvy clients? Read on…
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, hungry PR Account Manager that wants to expand their career in an exciting, fast-growing new PR agency. Helping to shape the direction of the agency and contribute to future growth.
Recently named as one of the top new PR agencies to watch out for in 2018 (thanks PR Week!) Our client is a small, energetic London based PR agency.
Managing and nurturing reputations for ambitious growth companies.
They work with senior decision makers to change the way businesses talk and specialise in enriching messaging. Making a story more beautiful, colourful, inspiring or simply less complicated.
They are sector-agnostic but the current client mix is made up of ambitious B2B and B2C companies in sectors including retail, healthcare, financial services, telecoms and property.
The Account Manager is the lynchpin of the team. You will be responsible for the smooth running of multiple accounts, delivering outstanding results that meet (and exceed) client targets.
As part of the role, you will learn to apply creative and strategic thinking into ways of working to drive new business and retain existing clients.
Managing a team of Account Executives and reporting directly into an Account Director, you will take a leading role in the delivery of outstanding and proactive media relations. The Account Manager will inspire the team around them, by demonstrating proactivity, best practice and a passion for their clients and work.
What skills are needed?
At the core of their business are our values of: energy, bravery, respect, passion, collaboration and loyalty. You will be a highly-valued member of the team and will align to these values.
Whilst our client prize values over skills, as an Account Manager you must be able to confidently:
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for clients, building close working relationships and demonstrating proactive interaction and rapport-building at all times
- Take a leading role in planning meetings and brainstorms
- Act as the first point of contact for proofing and providing constructive feedback on content drafted by junior members of the team – such as features, blogs, press releases, comments etc.
- Draft a range of, often complex, written materials, including press releases, blogs, features and briefing documents. Written work should demonstrate a range of appropriate styles and an exacting attention to detail
- Demonstrate solid media relationships (preferably within similar current sectors, plus national and business media) with a detailed understanding of journalist specialisms/interests, editorial contacts and publication dates, etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how social media fits in with the traditional PR mix and be adept at drafting social media plans and content calendars
- Support and contribute to the identification of new revenue opportunities, actively participating in creating proposals and attending presentations/pitch meetings where possible
Expect in return:
This is an agency where people come first. They are proud to be employee owned, which is key to their shared success and they offer all team members a flexible reward and benefits package on the successful completion of their probation.
- Profit share- 25% of profits shared in bonus pool
- 25 working days plus bank holidays
- Holiday trading of up to two weeks leave which can be bought or sold
- Birthday off or one ‘duvet day’ per year
- Private medical insurance provided by AXA PPP Healthcare
- Half-price PureGym membership
- £50 ‘Be good to yourself’ quarterly payment for a little pamper
- £1,000 per year personal training budget
- Flexible and home working options
- 3% salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 1 volunteering day per year
We think this is a fantastic opportunity, in a beautiful location to join a hard-working and growing agency with excellent rewards in place. Take the leap – apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.