We’re looking for a Junior PR Account Executive or a PR Account Executive to join our client, a central London based Communications Agency, focused on supporting disruptive and established technology clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with some previous B2B / B2C Tech PR experience who could perhaps still be very much at the start of their career in PR & Communications.
Our client delivers impactful Communications campaigns, involving PR, social, digital and industry analyst programmes for their clients. They are a roll-your-sleeves-up, jargon-free, collaborative and client-centric team, that works with clients, and partners, in a virtual way, to deliver real business value.
Their model sees the agency partnering, as needed, with specialists, by discipline and geography. There’s a genuine opportunity to learn, grow and grab responsibility for the right person, beyond the traditional agency norm. The role that we are recruiting for will naturally lend itself to other areas of PR & Communications within this small but growing business.
Ideal PR Account Executive:
- Will be able to juggle and manage tasks in a timely fashion
- Have some previous B2B / B2C Tech PR / Marketing / Comms experience
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, small PR agency with a focus purely on Tech clients
- Keen to take on more responsibility
- Have some experience in delivering various aspects of targeted media, analyst, digital marketing and social content marketing campaigns to a tech audience
- Understanding of media mapping, planning and content development
- Be eager to build excellent client and media relations
- Happy to support events, social and digital client liaison
- Take part in reporting
- Promote the agency wherever possible to help aid it’s growth and development
- Have a natural curiosity for tracking client-related news and trends within the media and social media; be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills at the same time
Above all, you’ll be professional, enthusiastic and eager to learn, contribute and develop and our client are happy to offer training and further development on areas that need brushing-up on.
Our client is based within a modern and well-designed co-working space in Paddington and occasionally work at other locations across London.
This role is not to be missed – apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.