We’re excited to be working with one of Surrey’s top PR Agencies who are not only well respected within t heir sector of Manufacturing but also experiencing growth and expansion.
We are therefore on the hunt to find our client, a new PR Acccount Executive to join their team.
- Liaising with the client teams to continue to support and maintain the relationship with the client.
- Developing copy for a range of mediums including press releases, case studies, feature articles, brochures and other collateral, media alerts, briefing notes, digital campaigns and social media.
- Following direction from the Account Manager or Senior Account Executive, building media lists and distributing press releases.
- Developing relationships with editors/journalists to secure opportunities for clients, sell in specific stories, invite to client or agency events, arrange interviews or face to face meetings with clients and generally get to know them.
- Constantly contributing new story ideas for each client.
- Proactively pitching story ideas to the media on behalf of clients, both on the phone and via digital communications.
- Managing and filing all cuttings daily, and in conjunction with the Senior Account Executive, compiling end of month cutting reports for clients.
- Keeping each client’s traffic light report updated daily.
- First line telephone answering, taking clear and accurate messages and fielding calls.
- Keeping magazine files up-to-date.
- Daily monitoring of industry and national news and back up for “Dawn Chorus”.
- Collating and managing forward features and ensuring relevant opportunities are secured..
- Filing media packs.
- Preparing Boardroom for client or internal meetings for your team, welcome and provide hospitality for your team’s visitors
- Assisting with administration for events where necessary, creating client media agendas and writing up meeting notes in a timely manner.
- Negotiating sep charges and other commercial costs on behalf of clients.
If you feel this could be a role that your skills both match and your ambition is to build a long-term career in PR, apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.