We have an exciting Account Director level opportunity available with one of our top clients, reporting to the Managing Director.
Our client are a high-growth, ambitious agency with big expansion plans and who are really passionate about the work they do both in B2B and B2C Enterprise Technology.
They are committed to investing in their team to stay at the forefront of the industry and that’s where you could come in…
You’ll be an experienced Senior Account Manager / Account Director with either (or both in a dream world) B2B or B2C PR experience.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of supporting clients and being very client facing
- Strong experience within Tech PR
- Help secure new business within this booming industry
- Candidates will have an established network of key industry influencers and proven experience of devising and implementing integrated PR and Marketing campaigns that deliver measurable impact to IT Clients
- Help clients maximise digital channels to amplify content, drive visibility and SEO – really get results for their brand
- Enjoy getting involved in new business, attend pitches and constant network within the Tech sector
- Embrace working life in an agency that supports their team and you’ll also support others and especially lead and coach more junior PR team members within the agency
- Coach train and mentor team members
- Be hungry to achieve the best, relevant coverage for your clients
- Have in-depth journalist knowledge across the technology industry
- Have confidence in developing strategies, leading a new business pitch and having gravitas in front of clients and prospects is essential
- Play an active part in running the business, be involved in new development plans for the agency and take part in marketing the agency, too
In exchange for your previous PR experience at a mid – senior level, you can expect:
- To join one of PR Week’s top-10 Tech PR Agencies in the UK
- Commercially savvy team of fun and sociable PR pros
- Be part of a strong team of 27 Consultants creating high-impact PR and Marketing campaigns
- Be part of an integrated digital PR team
- Enjoy work-life balance and an agency with low staff turnover
- Flexible and remote working options available
- External social activities for staff
- Competitive starting salary of up to £55,000
- Company mobile phone
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 4pm Friday finish
- Flexible working hours and work from home available (standard hours are 9am – 5.15pm)
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a PR Agency that are really going places at a senior level – be ready for lots of team work, hard-work and fun whilst you’re achieving great results for clients! Apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.