We have a brand-new opportunity to join our client in Fleet – an expanding and established IT business who are in need of a new Office or Operations Manager with a good dose of Customer Service skills.
Our client are well established yet still have that small company feel and are looking for someone with an outgoing, positive personality to run the office, look after their customers and generally keep everything running smoothly.
This role would suit a senior Administrator / PA / Office Manager with a background in working in a very customer centric environment.
Ideally the new candidate will have:
- Experience of managing and running a busy office
- Strong customer service experience and be enthusiastic about the customer journey
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Diary management experience
- Some light finance skills such as creating invoices, dealing with figures and
- Ideally some experience of using Sage 200
- Sales order processing experience
- Enjoy working closely with a small Sales & Marketing team
You can expect in return:
- Modern working environment
- Free parking
- Performance related bonus
- Monday – Friday working hours of 9am – 5.30pm
- 25 days annual leave + Public Holidays
- Fun working environment
- A role with autonomy, reporting into the Directors
If you have the strong administration background, positive, ‘can do’ attitude and are looking to take your career to Office Management level – apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.