Our client, an independent, award-winning, creative agency that’s sole purpose is to make tired brands famous again are hiring, so we are on the lookout for Mid-Senior level Motion Designers, with experience of working with FMCG brands ideally.
They are multi-disciplined but their hearts are in digital, working with high profile brands such as Havana Club, Beefeater Gin, Ugg, Lindt Chocolate, Nature Valley, 7Up and a bunch of others.
Right now, there’s about 33 staff (not including the dogs) — but that number grows all the time because they are still young, ambitious and pretty good at what they do.
We’d love to put them in touch with people who want to be a part of and help drive that growth.
Mid weight – Senior weight Designers are one of the most reliable designers in the team. You should have a great understanding of the agency’s system, an ability to take on all design tasks, assist or even lead projects independently. Along with being organised and showing initiative. You should support senior team members but also be able to step up and take over any of their projects if it’s required of them. You will have a hand in most of the projects they work on, whether it’s character creation, content animation or simply bringing the work to life.
Mid – Senior level Motion Designers should have sound technical skills, a clear understanding of digital and design trends and an ability to apply different styles across brands. You should have a good understanding of visual design and typography, and be able to contribute to concept sessions as well as sell in your ideas clearly.
Most importantly, you must have the same drive as the rest of the team to push the agency to continue to make award winning work. You must be talented, ambitious and driven.
Your Year One Goals:
- Work on two projects that win accolades
- Be involved in two pitch wins
- Learn one new design-related skill
- Receive 90% positive feedback on your 360° peer review
The Ideal Mid – Senior Motion Designer:
If you live and breath digital and design, we want to talk to you. But above all, you must embody their core values and fit within the culture, for example, someone who will…
- Have 3 years + experience in Motion Design
- Love animation and turning everything you touch into movement
- Enjoy being challenged by a versatile range of creative work
- Have a strong understanding of design trends and how to harness them
- Have amazing digital visual design skills and a thousand unique styles and ideas tucked away
- Have good communication and presentation skills in selling your ideas within your team
- Are able to problem solve and bring solutions to the table
- Are proactive and committed to developing your own knowledge and skills
- Are unafraid to roll up your sleeves and muck in
- Are organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines
- Are driven, motivated and have meticulous attention to detail
- Have a can-do attitude and a bit of the entrepreneurial spirit
Why You’d Want To Work There:
- To be part of something special — this is an exciting growing agency with no board of directors, or shareholders to report to
- The ability to stamp your mark on an organisation – and not just be a cog in the machine
- Free snacks and coffee
- Monthly breakfasts with the whole team
- Seasonal company parties
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
- The love of five rotating office dogs
- A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe
- A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics
- Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment
- Wine. Rum. Whiskey. Chocolate. (Working with FMCG clients has added perks)
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.