Our client are an independent, award-winning, creative agency that’s sole purpose is to make tired brands famous again.
This multi-disciplined agency have their hearts in digital, working with high profile brands such as Havana Club, Beefeater Gin, Primark, Lindt Chocolate, The O2, 7Up and a bunch of others.
Right now, there’s about 32 staff (not including the dogs) — but that number grows all the time because they’re still young, ambitious and pretty good at what they do.
We’d love to introduce this exciting agency to people who want to be part of and help drive that growth.
Motion & Visual Designers are the soldiers of their team.
We’re looking for a Junior Motion Designer who will have a hand in most of the projects they work on, whether it’s character creation, content animation or simply bringing the work to life.
Our client work on a wide variety of projects, so you must be someone who is happy to step up to challenges. You must be adaptable and able to bring your own unique style to your work. You will get a hand in visual design as well, anything from branding work to interaction design.
You must have initiative and be organised enough to work collaboratively within teams, as well as supporting your senior team members.
Most importantly, you must have the same drive as the rest of the team to push the agency to continue to make award winning work. You must be talented, ambitious and driven.
Goals For Year One:
- Be involved in one pitch win
- Work on two projects that win web awards/accolades
- Learn one new design-related skill
- Produce 3 pieces of animated content bi-monthly for their Instagram
The Ideal Junior Motion Designer:
If you live and breath digital and design, we want to talk to you. But above all, you must embody our client’s core values and fit within within the culture.
They’ll want to meet you if you…
- Have 1-2 years + Motion Design experience
- Love animation and turning everything you touch into movement
- Have amazing digital visual design skills and a thousand unique styles and ideas tucked away
- Enjoy being challenged by a versatile range of creative work
- Have a strong understanding of design trends and how to harness them
- Have good communication and presentation skills in selling your ideas within your team
- Are able to problem solve and bring solutions to the table
- Are proactive and committed to developing your own knowledge and skills
- Are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and muck in
- Are well organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines
- Self-driven, motivated and have meticulous attention to detail
- Hold a can-do attitude and a bit of the entrepreneurial spirit
Why You’d Want To Work There:
- Be part of something special — this is an exciting growing agency with no board of directors, or shareholders to report to
- The ability to stamp your mark on an organisation – and not just be a cog in the machine
- Free snacks and coffee
- Monthly breakfasts with the whole team
- Seasonal company parties
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
- Opportunity to pitch your own projects to their Creative Council for dedicated time and resources to work on projects outside your immediate scope
- A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe
- A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics
- Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment
- The future opportunity to possibly work in other international office locations
- Wine. Rum. Whiskey. Chocolate. (Working with FMCG clients has added perks)
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.