We’re excited to be working with Surrey’s most well respected PR Agencies who due to expansion are now seeking either a Junior PR Account Exec with 6 – 12 months Marketing / PR experience or a Graduate seeking their first permanent role after internships.
This is a varied and busy role for someone looking to work with professional clients who sit within sectors such as Manufacturing.
- Supporting copy development for a range of mediums including press releases, case studies, feature articles, brochures and other collateral, media alerts, briefing notes, digital campaigns and social media
- Following direction from other team members, building media lists and distributing press releases
- With the support of team members, developing relationships with editors/journalists to help secure opportunities for clients, sell in specific stories, invite to client or agency events, arrange interviews or face to face meetings with clients and generally get to know them
- Constantly contributing new story ideas for each client and helping to pitch story ideas to the media on behalf of clients, both on the phone and via digital communications
- Managing and filing all cuttings daily, and in conjunction with the Account Executive, compiling end of month cutting reports for clients
- Keeping each client’s traffic light report updated daily
- Daily monitoring of industry and national news and back up for “Dawn Chorus’’
- Collating and managing forward features and ensuring relevant opportunities are secured
- Filing media packs
- Preparing Boardroom for client or internal meetings for your team, welcome and provide hospitality for your team’s visitors
- Assisting with administration for events where necessary, creating client media agendas and writing up meeting notes in a timely manner
- Negotiating separate charges and other commercial costs on behalf of clients
Along with the above, candidates must enjoy a role that will include a degree of content creation, managing client social media accounts and really demonstrate that they want to build a long-term career within PR or Marketing.
If this sounds a lot like you, apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.