Are you a recent Graduate with some Intern experience seeking a full-time, permanent role with excellent career development, training and clear, realistic progression? This exciting opportunity with one of the UK’s top PR Agencies, could be the role for you…
Our client are a results driven, creative and ambitious PR Agency with a big focus on digital and building their technology focused clients reputations.
We are therefore now looking for a Graduate Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their team based in vibrant, brand new, modern offices in Hook, near Basingstoke.
As the Business Development Executive, you will support and work closely with the Marketing and Business Development team, helping to drive the agency forward and play a key role in contributing to their sales and marketing activities.
Reporting into their Head of Sales, your two main areas of responsibility will be within social media support and sales support which we’ve broken down further below.
Sales Support Responsibilities:
- Organising and conducting market and media research to support the Head of Sales
- Supporting with the development of proposals, including case study collaboration and design
- Liaising with Client Services teams to gain insight for use in creating proposal documents to showcase the expertise of the business
- Support the Head of Sales in searching for relevant companies – therefore building a healthy pipeline of prospective clients
- Participating and contributing to internal brainstorms that will lead to the creation of engaging proposals that capture the imagination of prospective clients
- Attending and capturing insight from initial sales calls
- Updating prospective client information
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the company’s Digital Account Lead to create, write and upload marketing content and campaigns for both the company’s social media channels and also for the CEO
- Track and engage potential new clients – provide details to the Head of Sales
- Create and collate monthly reports and updates on the company’s social media activities
- Use analytical tools to review social media activity across all platforms
- General administration including raising purchase orders from suppliers and following company guidelines
- Upload blogs to the company website and communicate them internally to the team
- Maintain and update content on the company websites
- Ensure the databases are updated, maintained and kept up to date
This is a really exciting role for someone at the start of their career, with passion, an interest in business and the digital world.
For your opportunity to join a growing, successful agency with excellent benefits and rewards in place – apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.