We’re excited to be recruiting on behalf of our new client, a Marketing and Advertising Agency for a part-time, freelance Account Manager role.
Our client is made up of between 8 – 10 Marketing and Creative professionals who embrace the modern way of working and therefore all team members work from home.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful Marketing / Account Management candidate to work collaboratively and with a well-known group of large clients such Tesco and Guinness on a part-time, work from home basis.
We feel this role would suit a variety of candidates such as; return to work parents, someone who is looking to break into a Freelance / Consultancy avenue or an individual looking to start their own agency and wanting some regular, stable, part-time work with another agency.
Our client provides Branding, Digital, Social, Email Marketing and Advertising services to their clients and regularly work closely with Learning & Development teams (L&D) on various short and long-term projects.
The ideal Account Manager will have:
- Strong previous client Account Management background
- Project management experience
- Experience of working within Digital / Creative Marketing roles
- Excellent writing skills and ideally experience of writing PowerPoint decks
- Enjoy owning the process of a project and the client relationship
- Have experience of using platforms such as Mail-Chimp, Trello and Smart-Sheet ideally
- Be confident working with senior leadership teams and client decision makers
- Have a background of planning a content calendar
- Ideally some experience within thought leadership content
- Enjoy a research based role which will include sourcing relevant media and articles for their clients, too
- Be a natural at building and cultivating lasting client relationships
- Come from a Marketing Ops / Client Services background
In return, you can expect:
- Flexibility – our client seeks a minimum of 2.5 days per week
- The opportunity to work with a talented, creative group of Marketing professionals all of which work freelance and remotely from home
- Excellent daily rate
- Learn from a Marketing professional with 30 years in the business
- Have the opportunity to work with large, household brands
- No commute to work
- No more micro-management
We feel this is a really exciting and rare opportunity for the right, talented Account Manager looking to move their career on a step.
Please note that this role will be to work on a self-employed, invoice basis, invoicing our client directly – although the hours are part-time, our client see this post as a permanent, on-going fixture / requirement.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.