We’re working with our client based in Farnborough, an established and successful technology business who are now seeking a new Marketing Executive to join their small but growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client within a varied role covering Social Media, general Marketing activity such as producing mailers and also assisting with managing the content on their ecommerce website.
Our client is open minded to a wide variety of candidate levels, backgrounds and capabilities for this role, perhaps this would suit someone who is looking for their second Marketing role in their career.
- Assisting Directors with the management of an online store
- Regularly updating the company website
- Creating and managing a strong, professional and engaging social media presence across all platforms
- Create and distribute regular, insightful mailers using Mail Chimp
- Assist with the organization of company events
- Attend company exhibitions and events
- Using strong content creation skills, create regular press releases
- Build a strong Marketing plan to increase company awareness and sales
The ideal candidate:
- IT savvy with a passion for new technologies
- Positive attitude
- Hold excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills with an outgoing personality – someone who would enjoy attending trade shows and interacting with delegates
- Enjoy building relationships with clients and be passionate about the business
- Have a strong interest in the Marketing & Social Media sector and promoting a brand effectively at all times
- Strong understanding of various social media platforms
- Creativity – able to come up with innovative marketing ideas, campaignsand plans
- Business development focused with a commercially savvy mindset
- Strong writing skills
- Happy to work within a small team and as part of a small but incredibly successful business
- Be happy to report into three Directors
- Career focused with a passion to progress and grow the internal Marketing & Digital function
Candidates must have some Marketing or Social Media related work experience.
Opportunities like this don’t hang around long – apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.