Ready to rapidly further your career? Looking to put your communications and commercial acumen to the test within a fast-growing, top 10 tech PR agency…outside of London? Do you have a keen interest in forging a career in content creation?
Our client provide a complete range of PR, digital and content services to technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and security industries, to name just a few.
About the role:
As the Copywriter / Content Creator you will draft content, including whitepapers, thought leadership articles, press releases, eBooks, web copy, podcast scripts and synopses, for client campaigns, ensuring it is of the highest standard, engaging, meets the brief and is aligned with the overall messaging of the client and project. You’ll be a valuable team resource in terms of industry and client knowledge, keeping abreast of trends and passing that knowledge on to the wider team and clients.
- Develop messaging for client to take to market through PR and marketing activities
- Lead team in developing research hypotheses and questions for projects that will combine client messaging and industry trends
- Conduct client interviews with subject matter experts to take a comprehensive brief
- Attend industry and / or client events when necessary to capture content
- Attend strategic communications workshop with clients, where necessary, to understand client messaging and develop workshop report, which captures business objectives, target audiences and desired perceptions
- Undertake desk research during the development of content to bolster messaging and show understanding of industry in which the client operates
- Develop associated assets based on research results, including press releases, whitepaper / report and media synopses
- Keep current with trends in the various industries
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Understanding what PR is and how it differs from advertising and marketing
- Interest in digital marketing and creative writing
- Significant copywriting experience
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Able to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles and tones of voice with impeccable spelling and grammar
You may have experience in one of the following roles perhaps:
Digital marketing copywriter, content marketer, copy editor, conceptual copywriter, creative copywriter, writer, Copy Writer, Editor, Social Media Platforms, Marketing, etc.
Our client offer excellent rates of pay, benchmarked against industry standards, flexible working and an early finish on Fridays, a generous holiday allowance, a day off for your birthday plus extra days for long service, regular social events, ongoing training, a generous company pension scheme, and best of all, a superb, modern working environment with flexible working spaces, free fresh fruit, croissants, soft drinks – plus games and a PlayStation – in an easy-to-reach location. What more could you ask for?
Experienced Copywriters – apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.