Would you like to play a key, senior role and help shape a high-growth Creative Advertising Agency? Read on…
We are working with our client, a successful fully integrated creative and promotional merchandising agency based in the West End.
Our client’s core aims are to provide brands and businesses with high-end creative (across both the digital and print sectors) alongside marketing, PR, video / motion production and branded material.
This exciting, high-growth agency prides themselves on the following core values; an undeniable passion for creativity, trusted personal working relationships and continually producing stylistic, visionary output for their clients.
Due to expansion and development our client are looking for the addition of an experienced Client Services / Bid Manager / Brand Partnerships Manager to head up senior level Business Development within their creative, collaborative working environment.
The main objectives of the role is to generate new business through means of building lasting brand relationships and partnerships.
The role will require a high level of confidence and professionalism when meeting new clients and a strong understanding of how to build and grow existing client accounts.
- Previous agency side experience with a proven abaility to win new business
- Pitching skills experience
- Ability to write bids and scout for new business partnerships
- Confident, driven and well presented with previous sales experience ideally within an agency environment however this is not essential
- Some understanding of either the promotional merchandise / marketing / branding or designs sectors
- Experienced in phone based sales with confident, polite communication skills
- Creative mindset, proactive in using innovative methods to reach new clients and engage with them
- Sociable and able to read the room – understanding of clients needs and an ability to discuss the delivery services to those needs
- Understanding of MS Office and generally good IT skills
- Good English grammar skills for email communication purposes along with good levels of mathematics in order to produce accurate quotes and invoices
- Familiar with general sales administration processes and willing to learn internal processes and procedures in line with the supply chain functions
- Able to confidently manage client deadlines and expectations
- Enthusiastic, motivated work ethic and a passion for working within a creative environment
Along with the above our client are looking for a sociable, outgoing individual who wants to build a long-term career and play a senior role, helping to shape a creative agency.
Senior opportunities like this don’t hang around long within agency environments – so apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.