Bringing creative thinking via a tailored hybrid service to provide speed, efficiency and global consistency to large brands across 31 countries, this B2B Digital Marketing Agency, based in Basingstoke, have worked with impressive clients including The Financial Times, IBM and Canon.
Sector expertise at this Marketing Agency covers Technology, Healthcare, Leisure, Charity and Publishing. Plus, they regularly receive industry recognition and prestigious awards, often voted for by their clients.
With a team of over 150 people and huge amounts of growth and success, our client are now seeking an experienced Account Manager, ideally with previous Account Management experience within a Marketing Agency environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proven, successful Account Manager to take ownership of key accounts and client relationship, delivering first-class service.
- Managing client relationships, taking new project briefs and discussing with the Marketing team
- Project management and client liaison
- Communicating the marketing campaigns / project schedules both internally and externally
- Managing client expectations
- Managing budgets and client spends
- Building lasting client relationships – following up on projects and discussing future partnerships
- Be familiar with and happy to work with larger corporate clients on a daily basis both over the phone and via email
Along with having experience of similar responsibilities as mentioned above, we are looking for successful Account Managers who will ideally:
- Have previously worked agency side, for example a Marketing, Digital or Creative Agency
- Have worked within a client Account Management role
- Have serviced corporate clients
- Hold first-class communication skills
- Sound project management skills and experience
- Has the ability or understanding of forecasting and looking after client budgets
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fun, vibrant and creative business who are really going places – apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.