We’re excited to be working with our client, an innovative and forward thinking specialist recruitment consultancy based in the heart of Farringdon, in search of a new Account Manager to join their specialist HR Recruitment team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a Recruitment business who not only specialise within the exciting sectors of Media, Creative and Technology, but who cultivate lasting relationships with the industry’s best talent, too.
You’ll be at the hub of the recruitment process for HR professionals with responsibilities such as:
- Liaising closely with the internal Candidate Managers to ensure the clients are receiving excellent, well matched and interviewed candidates
- Take new briefs from existing clients within the Media, Creative & Tech sectors for HR specific vacancies
- Attend new business pitches with senior members of the team
- Grow and develop new and existing relationships with HR professionals
- Account manage client relationships, solve any issues and ensure the client and candidate are happy throughout the recruitment journey
- Run and organized and efficient desk
- Enjoy working in a vibrant, sociable office with a creative, consultative approach to recruitment
Along with the above, you’ll also:
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Have excellent communication skills
- Either come from a Recruitment Agency / HR / In-house Recruitment background
- Embrace working within a grown-up, consultative agency environment
Our client is not the stereotypical recruitment agency – they don’t have huge targets or a sales floor, cold calling atmosphere, they work for professionals as professionals and treat their candidates’ careers seriously.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to move away from a high pressure recruitment or sales role and deliver real, tangible results for some of the world’s largest brands – apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.